Next Generation Sequencing
Next Generation Sequencing services are split into several categories depending on the starting material, required sample preparation and library construction, and the desired data output. In general, the common NGS workflow begins with experimental design and sample quality control, followed by library construction and sequencing. The data is analyzed with specialized bioinformatics software and a summary report is provided along with the results.
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
- Exome Sequencing
- Custom Targeted Sequencing
- 16S rDNA Metagenome Sequencing
- Genome Methylation Sequencing
- De novo WGS Mate Pair Sequencing
- RNA Sequencing
- Targeted RNA Cancer Panel
- Degraded RNA Sequencing
- Circular RNA Sequencing
Microtech, la scelta logica.