Analysis of gene expression profiles by microarray allows simultaneous evaluation of the expression of thousands of genes in a biological sample. The principle on which it is based is that of hybridization between labeled cRNAs and thousands of specific oligonucleotides linked to a glass support. The evaluation of gene expression profiles can be used in various applications, such as:.
- Characterization of diagnostic markers
- Molecular classification of different subtypes of disease
- Identification of specific therapeutic targets
- Identification of signal pathways regulated by key genes
- Drug discovery and toxicological studies
Analysis of Gene Expression Profiles
Microgem Lab provides the one or two-color "Analysis of Gene Expression Profiles" service, extended genome coverage with high density microarrays, high sensitivity even for low expression levels, high accuracy. Possibility to analyze transcripts extracted from tissues and cells of a wide variety of organisms and species.
A free consultation will be provided for project optimization (number of samples to be analyzed, methodology, costs). During the consultation phase, advice will be provided on the extraction method to be taken. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our RNA isolation service.
• 5 ug of total RNA, from tissues or cells, of human, mouse, rat, at concentration over 100 ng/ul
• 50 ng of polyA RNA at concentration over 25 ng/ul • RNA samples must undergo to DNase I treatment
• RNA samples are required to have an OD 260/280 ratio between 1.8-2.0 and 260/230 ratio ≥1.7 Please supply a shot of 1.5 % denaturating agarose gel.
Sample Quality Control (QC)
After receiving RNA samples, our researchers will evaluate the integrity and purity of each sample by MaestroNano microvolume reader and Bioanalyzer. Possible contamination for each sample will also be assessed. The results of this analysis will be sent to the researcher before proceeding with the next steps of the service.
Microtech, la scelta logica.